Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2018

"Happy Birthday to You": Coloring & Card Making Tutorial!

Hi everyone it's Elina here & welcome to my blog!
I hope your weekend is off to a great start!
For today's post I have a birthday card to share
using an image from La La Land Crafts.
This "Heart Cupcake Marci" digi was a freebie
from their Facebook page.
You can head to their online shop if
you would like to purchase it.
This was my first attempt at coloring this image
using both my alcohol markers & Prismacolor pencils.

Check out the full video below>>>

Make sure to "SUBSCRIBE" to my channel
if you haven't already.


Check out these close up pics:

 I'm pretty pleased with how this card turned out.
Loving the soft color scheme: pink, teal & grey.

 For the embellishments I used some Glitter Hole Reinforcers
from Heidi Swapp.
The match the card perfectly & are a cool alternative 
to traditional embellies.

I hope you enjoyed this card & tutorial!


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It Button